If you’re looking for the best cream cheese dip recipe, look no further! This amazing bacon cream cheese dip is cheesy, gooey, and full of flavor. Plus, it’s super easy to make. Just mix all the ingredients together and bake. I can’t think of anything that’s easier than that, can you?
Cheesy Bacon Dip
This cheesy bacon dip recipe is perfect for any party or get-together. And it’s no surprise that with crisp bacon, melty gruyere cheese, and tangy ranch seasoning- it’s always a hit with family and friends.
With so many different ways to serve it, this gooey cheesy bacon dip gets 5 stars in our house. There’s no wrong way to enjoy this dish!
As with most hot dips, it makes the perfect appetizer for any gathering. Holidays, girls night, or a birthday party for your teenager… it works for all of them.
Serve it with chips, crackers, or veggies for dipping. It’s also great with sliced pita bread, bagel chips, or even on its own! I don’t blame you one bit if you need to sneak a big spoonful of bacon dip- it’s so satisfying.
If you’re looking to turn this bacon dip dish into a main course, it’s easy to do. Just add some cooked shredded chicken, ground beef, or pork to the dip. It’s a great way to stretch a meal and feed a larger crowd.
You can even use it as a cream cheese spread on sandwiches, wraps, or as a topping for bagels. It’s so versatile and can totally class up a meal any time of the day.
Bacon Ranch Cheese Dip
To make this dip, you’ll need a glass or ceramic baking dish, a medium sized bowl, a cutting board, knife, foil and a large spoon.
You’ll also need cooked bacon, softened cream cheese, and chopped green onions for this bacon cream cheese dip. Is your mouth watering yet?
This bacon cream cheese dip is the perfect appetizer for any occasion and it’s super easy to make. If you like your dips gooey, this recipe is a must try!
I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does. So what are you waiting for? Get the party started with this tasty bacon ranch dip!
Not ready to make this cheesy bacon dip? Pin them to your Appetizer Ideas board on Pinterest so you can find it easily when you need it.
More Delicious Dip Recipes for Your Party
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup of Mayonnaise
- 8 oz Sour cream
- 8 oz of Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 oz of Gruyere cheese
- 8 pcs of Cooked bacon, chopped
- Green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Dry ranch dip packet
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Set out the block of cream cheese and let soften to room temperature.
- Cook the bacon slices, allow it to cool, then chop into small pieces.
- Wash and dry the green onions, then slice thinly on an angle.
- In a medium bowl, add in the cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, mozzarella cheese, gruyere cheese, and bacon (reserving some for top of the dip).
- Combine the mixture thoroughly with a spoon.
- Then pour the mixture into a baking dish, cover the dish with foil, and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with the additional bacon crumbles and the green onions.
- Serve warm!