Deck the halls with white chocolate Christmas pretzels! These sweet and salty treats are the perfect addition to your holiday party spread. They make a great snack that kids and adults both will love this holiday season.
Why We Love Christmas Pretzels
White chocolate pretzels are the perfect holiday sweet because they are simple to make, easy to decorate and can be decorated in a variety of ways. I designed this recipe for my favorite three reasons – salt, white chocolate & Christmas sprinkles.
They will dress up any holiday party platter quick smart! Plus all recipes are better when topped with sprinkles, don’t you think?
How to Make Chocolate Covered Pretzels for Christmas
Dress up you chocolate covered pretzels with different sprinkles, crushed candies, chopped nuts, or different types of chocolate.
Take a look at these different kinds of Christmas pretzel treats for inspiration:
- Caramel Chocolate Christmas Pretzels- Dip pretzels in caramel then white chocolate, roll in crushed peanuts for a salty/sweet combo that’s hard to resist.
- Peppermint Chocolate Christmas Pretzels- Dip pretzels in peppermint candy crushed candy cane pieces. You can also add a drop or two of peppermint extract to the melted chocolate for an extra kick of mint.
- Christmas M&M Pretzels- Use red & green mini M&M’s to dress up your snack!
- Hershey Kiss Pretzel Bites- Drizzle square pretzels with white chocolate in a zigzag manner then add a chocolate Hershey hugs candy or a caramel filled kiss on top before the chocolate cools. How amazing do these pretzels with Hershey’s Kisses melted on sound?
There’s no need to wait for Christmas to enjoy these delicious white chocolate Christmas pretzels! They’re perfect for any winter celebration with a different color of sprinkles.
Make a batch for your next party and see how quickly they disappear. Your guests will love them! Enjoy!
- White chocolate baking chips
- Mini pretzel twists
- Holiday sprinkles
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Fill a small saucepan with 2 inches of water and heat over medium low heat.
- Add baking chips to a metal or glass heat safe bowl and place on top of the pot, making sure the bowl does not touch the water.
- Stir baking chips often, until completely melted.
- Remove melted chocolate from heat.
- Dip half of a pretzel into the chocolate.
- Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Add sprinkles on top of the chocolate dipped pretzel.