Beat The Heat Wave With the Disney Hot Summer Heat Cocktail
Cinnamon whiskey and pineapple vodka combine to make this Disney hot summer heat cocktail a little bit sweet and a little bit spicy. Topped with boba pearls, you can find this cinnamon whiskey drink in Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort.
The heat of this drink comes from the Jack Daniels Fire Whiskey, while the sweetness is a combination of Fanta Soda and Grenadine. Together it makes the perfect boozy drink for your taste buds!
Hot Summer Heat Disney Cocktail
This is the type of cocktail that brings the heat, even in the Florida sunshine. If have been wondering what to mix with cinnamon whiskey, this fun drink is the perfect answer… if you’re up for the challenge.
But don’t be too scared to pour a glass of this pineapple vodka drink, the Disney Hot Summer Heat cocktail also has a bit of a playful side with the popping bobas on top of the drink.
If you’re not familiar with popping boba, they are small balls made of tapioca that have been soaked in syrup. When you bite into them, they pop and release a sweet liquid. It’s the perfect garnish for this already sweet and spicy drink!
As an Amazon partner. If you click on a link to make a purchase, we make a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Where Can I Find the Disney Hot Summer Heat in Disney World?
When you’re in Orlando, Florida you can find this drink at Coca Cola Rooftop Bar in Disney Springs. If you’ve never been to Disney Springs, it’s a great place to visit for shopping, dinner, or even a night of live music and cocktails.
The great thing about the location is that you don’t have to have a park ticket to enjoy everything it has to offer. It’s a great way to soak up a bit of that Disney magic!
NOT READY TO MAKE THIS RECIPE? PIN THE IMAGE ABOVE ⬆️ TO YOUR DISNEY RECIPES BOARD ON PINTEREST—SO IT’S EASY TO FIND WHEN YOU NEED IT!
Tips for Making the Perfect Cinnamon Whiskey Drinks
There are so many Disney drinks out there that get a lot of attention, but don’t sleep on this Summer Heat Cocktail. It’s complicated, yet easy to make and so worth the effort!
If you’re a fan of fireball drinks, you’ll love making the copycat version right at home! It’s a great option for gathering around the firepit with friends and catching up! Here are a few tips to help you make the perfect drink:
- The ingredients listed in this cocktail are simple, which we always love. Jack Daniels Fire Whiskey, Pineapple Smirnoff Vodka, some Fanta soda, grenadine, and boba pearls are all you need to make this zippy concoction.
- You can switch up the type of flavor of boba pearls you use to make different tropical drinks.
- Pick out your favorite cocktail glass and serve this drink in it. We love these fun tiki glasses! There is just something about a tropical themed glass that makes drinking a mixed drink more fun, don’t you think?
- Garnish the cocktail with a slice of fresh pineapple and some cherries.
Variation Options for Disney Hot Summer Heat Drink
Switching up the recipe is easy, just use some of these tips.
- Prefer fireball drinks? Use Fireball in place of the Jack Daniel’s Fire Whiskey.
- To make a non-alcoholic version of this drink, just leave out the vodka and the whiskey for a tasty drink sober friends and family will enjoy.
- For a low calorie option, substitute sparkling water for the Fanta soda.
How to Make Disney Hot Summer Heat Cocktail
- Jack Daniels fire whiskey
- Smirnoff vodka
- Fanta soda, or another orange soda
- Popping boba pearls
Making your summer heat cocktail is as easy as adding the ingredients to your favorite cocktail glass. Just fill a glass 3/4 of the way with ice cubes, then pour the grenadine into the glass and allow it to sink to the bottom of the cup.
Add your favorite boba pearls to the glass and stir gently so the boba doesn’t pop. Next you’ll add the whiskey and vodka to the glass and stir it gently to mix.
Top the mixture with Fanta soda and garnish with more boba pearls and a some cherries on top.
There you have it, cinnamon whiskey drinks are incredibly flavorful and this Hot Summer Heat drink is no exception. Jack Daniel’s Fire Whiskey will take your cocktails to a new level and there will be no turning back. So invite some friends over and enjoy this adventurous Disney inspired cocktail!
Disney's Hot Summer Heat Cocktails
- 1 ounce Jack Daniels Fire Whiskey
- 1 ounce Smirnoff
- 4 ounces Fanta Soda
- 1 ounce Grenadine
- 2 tablespoons Boba Pearls
- Fill your glass 3⁄4 of the way full with ice.
- Add the grenadine liquor to your glass.
- Add 1 tablespoon of boba.
- Lightly stir to mix.
- In a large cocktail shaker add crown, gin, pina colada juice, and strawberry banana juice.
- Shake to combine
- Pour the mixture into the glass.
- Garnish with the boba and enjoy