Sweet and savory come together to make the perfect party appetizer with this Maple Bacon Dip. This dip is easy to make and will be the hit of your next party or holiday dinner. With maple syrup, cream cheese and bacon your taste buds are in for a treat!
Easy Dip Recipes
Who doesn’t love a good dip? They are the perfect party appetizer or snack and can be made ahead of time. This Maple Bacon Dip is one of my favorites.
The combination of sweet and savory is always a hit with my family and friends. And anything with bacon is a winner in my book!
How to Make Bacon Dip
This dip is so easy to make and can be made ahead of time. Just mix all of the ingredients together and refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
I like to make it the night before so the flavors have a chance to meld together. Unlike most cream cheese dip recipes, this one is more sweet like you’d expect for a breakfast dip.
The maple syrup and rich, creamy twang of cream cheese give it the perfect balance of sweetness without it tasting too sweet or like a dessert.
I use an air fryer to make the bacon quickly, but you can use the oven if you don’t have an air fryer. Just know that it will take much longer to make the bacon and prepare for that time difference.
If you are looking for an easy dip recipe that is sure to please everyone in the family, this is it!
How to Serve Bacon Dip
This dip is best served cold or at room temperature. I like to serve it with pretzels, crackers or even fruit. It’s also great on its own as a spread for toast or bagels.
No matter how you choose to serve it, this Maple Bacon Dip is sure to be a hit!
Whether you are looking for a party appetizer for friends or holiday snack for family, this Maple Bacon Dip will hit the spot. So easy to make and so delicious, you’ll be making it again and again!
Not ready to make this maple bacon dip? Pin them to your Appetizer Ideas board on Pinterest so you can find it easily when you need it.
More Appetizer Dips
- 6 slices of Bacon
- 8 oz. Cream cheese
- ½ cup Butter (1 stick)
- ¾ cup Confectioner’s sugar
- ¼ cup Brown sugar
- ¼ cup Maple syrup
- Place the bacon on aluminum foil and rub it with half of the brown sugar and half of the maple syrup.
- Place in the air fryer and cook for 8-10 minutes on 370 degrees Fahrenheit until crispy.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, the remaining brown sugar, and remaining maple syrup.
- Mix until well combined and smooth.
- When the bacon is cooked, chop it in small pieces and add it to the bowl with the cream cheese mixture saving a few pieces to the top of the dip.
- Mix until well combined.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.