Looking for an easy and fun holiday snack? These Run Run Rudolph Reindeer Treats snacks may be just what you need. These are simple enough that the kids can help you make them.
They’re also great for classroom parties or as a surprise Christmas treat while you watch your favorite holiday season movies together.
Healthy Reindeer Treats Recipe
With graham crackers and pretzel twists this holiday snack makes a healthier choice that fills up little tummies and gives them fuel. To make them healthier, use peanut butter instead of frosting.
There are so many sweets and treats to make this time of year. So it’s always nice to have a healthy choice. And since a little sugar goes a long way for kids, the candy reindeer nose is a nice treat.
How to Make Rudolph Reindeer Treats
Here are the ingredients and directions for these super tasty and easy to make reindeer pretzel treats.
Although the recipe calls for vanilla frosting with brown food coloring, you can substitute milk chocolate icing to avoid the food coloring, or peanut butter to make the snack a bit more healthy.
How to Use Reindeer Treats
There are so many ways to use these reindeer treats with pretzels this Christmas. Here are a few fun ideas:
- Treats for Santa’s reindeer on Christmas Eve
- Homeschool holiday party
- Christmas movie night treat
- Afterschool reindeer snacks
- Classroom party activity/treat
These fun, festive reindeer treats recipe only takes minutes to make and there is no cooking involved. Kiddos are sure to love these Run Run Rudolph reindeer treats.
If you are interested in more holiday treat recipes like this one, try one of these delicious options.
- Graham crackers- broken in half
- Brown and red mini M&M’s
- Candy eyeballs
- Vanilla frosting
- Brown food coloring
- Mini pretzel twists- cut in half down the middle
- Start by adding 3 to 4 drops of brown food coloring in the icing and stirring it together.
- Spread a thin layer of icing on the graham cracker halves.
- Place two pretzel halves onto the graham cracker in the top two corners to make the reindeer pretzels that look like antlers.
- Put two of the eyeball candies in the center of the graham cracker.
- Place a brown or red mini M&M under the eyeballs for the reindeer nose. Red makes the perfect Rudolph pretzels.